With a wonderful paddle tennis complex, the Wilton Family YMCA offers a comprehensive program for all levels of play.
Paddle Tennis is a great way to stay in shape and meet new friends.
The season extends October through April.
The Y facility includes five well-maintained courts plus a spacious paddle hut.
· Seasonal court rentals & online reservations
· Open Play
· Women’s and Men’s Inter and Intra club Leagues
· Lessons and Clinics
· Round robins, scrambles, ladders
· Social Gatherings
Daily Court Reservations
Courts may be booked for daily periods. Click on the button below:
Full Y members and league members may reserve court time for open play up to a week in advance at no charge, (subject to availability).
Non-members may use the courts by paying a daily guest fee of $20 per player.
October – April
Full Season $500 Peak Time (6:30 pm to close)
Full Season $450 Non-Peak (Open to 6:30 pm)
* There is an additional $75 Paddle Program fee for non-Y members who are not part of the league.
The women’s paddle program offers intra club leagues, inter club team, plus open play for all league participants.
FEES: $225/Wilton YMCA members
· Wednesday morning coached round robin
· Thursday evening Intermediate/Advanced round robin
· Friday morning Intermediate/Advanced round robin
· Tuesday morning practices
· Thursday morning matches
The men’s paddle program offers intra club leagues, inter club team, plus open play for all league participants.
FEES: $375/Wilton YMCA members
· Monday evening Beginner
· Tuesday evening Intermediate
· Wednesday evening Advanced
· Saturday morning matches
· Sunday morning matches
Our amazing pro, Leslie Gambee, teaches clinics to those brand new to the sport or who are looking for refreshers. Clinics are run in 3 or 4 week sessions and are on Tuesday mornings 11 am to noon.
Youth paddle lessons will begin on Wednesday, November 30 and run for 10 weeks. Classes for those attending Cider Mill (Grades 3 – 5) will be on Wednesdays 2:30 – 3:15 pm. Classes for those attending Middlebrook (Grades 6 – 8) will be on Wednesdays 3:15 – 4:45 pm.