The Riverbrook Regional YMCA is Open To All
The Riverbrook Regional YMCA’s mission is to be open and accessible to all, so that everyone in our community has an equal opportunity to participate in Y membership, programs, services and social activities, regardless of financial situation or ability. The Y raises funds each year for financial assistance and community outreach programs so that children can attend summer day camp, senior citizens can participate in water exercise, adults can rehabilitate from an accident or illness, and families can spend quality time swimming together at the Riverbrook Regional YMCA.
How To Apply
Please do not register for any programs / classes until assistance is offered. All registrations done prior to the financial award will not be discounted. All programs / classes must be registered through Linda Simpson in the Business Office. Please do not register at the Front Desk or online.
1. Review the Financial Assistance Policies to be sure you are familiar with the terms and conditions.
2. Complete the Financial Assistance Application and attach the appropriate income documentation.
3. For each session registration, after your award has been offered, please complete the Financial Assistance Registration Enrollment Form in full and submit it to Linda Simpson in the Business Office along with payment information. Registrations will not be done via phone or email.
4. Return the Application and Program Form to Linda Simpson in the Y Business office.
5. You will be notified within 10 business days as to what level of assistance you will receive.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org