NEW MEMBERS – Take the First Step Towards Health
We want all of our new members to get the most out of their experiences at the Y. We want more smiles, more fun, and more positive results! In order to help you achieve your fitness goals, we like to take the time to learn more about you and just exactly what it is you’re hoping to achieve at the Y. We offer a FREE orientation session that will help us get acquainted with you, and to help you get familiar with the many wellness solutions we offer. Let us help you take the first step towards better health and fitness!
The equipment orientation is designed for adult members seeking coaching on proper form and technique on specific lifestyle center equipment. Our centers house a variety of strength and cardio apparatus, and we want to ensure that you’re familiar with the equipment and using it both safely, and to your full advantage. Work with our wellness coaches on identifying equipment that aligns with your wellness goals, and practice utilizing the equipment safely and efficiently.
Contact Fred Heibeck at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment, learn more and to get started!
The Riverbrook Regional Y state-of-the-art Health & Wellness Center offers both cardio & strength training workouts led by a certified, professional staff.
11 Precor Treadmills
6 LifeFitness Cross Trainers
4 LifeFitness upright bikes
4 LifeFitness recumbent bikes
6 Arc trainers
2 LifeFitness stair climbers
2 Concept II Rowers
1 True Strider
1 LifeFitness Summit Trainer
1 Expresso Fitness Bikes
All with personal t.v. screens!
• Cybex Selectorized Circuit
• Cable Machine, Smith Machine and Squat Rack.
• Dumbbells, Weights and Benches
• Plyometric and agility equipment available.
With 4 flat screen t.v.’s
Group Fitness Studios
• Spring floors with mirrors on all walls
• Yoga & Pilates Studio available, Pilates Reformers, MVE Chairs
• Spin Studio available with 19 Star Trac bikes with cadence monitors
Group Exercise included in our membership
• 44 Group Fitness Classes available
• 17 Pilates and Yoga Classes available
• 20 Spin Classes available
• 7 Senior Group Exercise Classes available
We also offer:
• One on One Training
• Group Training
• Massage Therapist on Premises
• Certified Trainers Working the Fitness Floor
• Fitness Testing & Blood Pressure Monitoring
For full information on our Fitness Classes, please go to our Group Fitness and Specialty Class sections.